Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Cathouse


I have been wanting to check this place out for nearly a year now: Cathouse. We finally went there last week. We were there around 20:15 which was early by the way. Upon arrival, and I'm explaining to the ones who intend to go, to your left, there's a booth, perhaps I can call it, and a lady in there asks for admission. The admission to the place is $10 and must be in cash! Fair enough. Then a feet away from there you'd a guy, who by the way in the first glimpse looks he's a bouncer and he kind of is, asks for I. D.! So I wondered: Am I getting on board a plane to fly to New York? Or perhaps I'm being admitted to a National Defense building! 
This step is actually for the time that anyone causes trouble in the place and then it would be a matter of minutes to find him or in rare cases her. The I. D., in most cases, Operator's Licence goes in a machine and your picture shows on a small screen and your information gets recorded in the system. This shows that the place has been in trouble for so many time and they eventually have decided to come up with an idea to help them get the control a little bit.
You go down a few steps after that and there's the stage and seats and booth all around. The waitresses emerge at your table within the matter of a second. The Chef was hungry but they don't have a freaking menu! All they offer is two type of Pizzas: Hawaiian and Pepperoni. I understand this. It's a strip bar not a bistro. We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza and two Beers. The Beers came right away and then we were told that we had to wait 20 min. for the Pizza. The first show started at the same time. There was this beautiful tall girl with milky and silky skin that you could feel the smoothness from what we were sitting! The show was not bad and the girl was pretty, as I said, but there was nothing new. I had seen that years ago in French Maid
Our tiny Pizza arrived. We wanted to sink our teeth in it but there was not much! Just a tiny Pizza that we politely shared. The taste was not bad but don't order a Pizza in there unless you're starving! 
The Chef then started becoming a pin in the ass just like sometimes he becomes. I think he wanted to get more Beer but with the cheque we immediately received he decided not to! Two bottles of Molson Canadian cost $8.5 each! I have to add that every time you order something, the cheque comes right after that mainly because there have been many bastards who drank and/or ate and left without paying a Penny! We sat for the second show and here was The Chef who wanted to leave. I told him he could leave if he wanted but I wanted to stay! He was a little surprised and stayed! The place now was getting busy and more girls. They started to wandering in bikinis and dancing at two corners. The second show was not bad either. A brunet tall girl with beautiful body and a little belly which by the way I don't mind at all. The waitresses checked on us off and on but we, like a couple of cheapskates, refused service! We sat for the third show and watched part of it which by the way was different from the first two and kind of better but left before it ended. This place is not as bad as others say. You have to consider all the costs they have to encounter: Bouncers, waitresses, strippers, other staff, risk of dealing with as*holes, you name it. Would I go there again? I probably would but not with someone like The Chef or if I go there again with him, would tell him in advance to shut up! Our cheque for the night was a total of $25.5 and we neither drank a lot, nor tipped much! A good night in there, excluding the ladies, would not cost lest than $100!
(Photo: Since taking photo of naked dancing girls might have led to trouble[!] I'm just using a copy of our receipt as the picture for this post but I promise that I would post a nice photo if I go there again) 

No comments: