Saturday, April 20, 2019

A Disastrous and Disappointing Start!

I woke up by a noise early this morning. Not that I had a good sleep the night but when I looked at the clock, the face was blank. I immediately realized that we had a power outage. Looked at the mobile phone and it was past 05:30, I think. I went back to sleep and then woke up by the mobile phone's alarm at 08:00. Still no power! 
Breakfast was available. I had my breakfast and started studying. Then I went back to dining area again to grab a coffee and continue my studies there. Just a few minutes to that, we had a fire alarm! Great. Nobody knew where to go and there was no sign or direction to Master Point as usually is the case in everywhere. We went down and then out and I entered the main entrance and asked the security guy about the situation. He said there was an evacuation but didn't provide more information. 
Fire Department guys came right after that and it took them 5 minutes(!) to go in and then everyone went back in! I went back to the room to see if I could turn the computer on and find out about the outage. As soon as I got connected and found the website, I was about to select the town and the power came back on. I started writing and I guess it was not even 10 minutes that we lost the damn power again! I went back to the website and I realized that no outage or maintenance is mention for the region(!) and then again power came back on! I wonder what that stupid Mouse and Cat Game was! I then logged off before more in and out occurs! 
(Photo: Using this simple animated picture for this post might help to understand how frustrating power outage could be)

No comments: