Friday, May 03, 2019

The Result of Being Lazy

We were informed of our half-course test results today and since there's nothing confidential that I'm going to write, I can post what happened.
I was a disgusting lazy the weekend before the examinations, written and practical, and that resulted in failing one of them! The practical examination is comprised of three segments and I was hopeful to pass 2 of them but happily my understanding of the mistake that I had done in the last minute and correcting it helped me to come out with all three accepted results. The written examination that I was hopeful to pass, was actually bad. I failed. I and one classmate are the only ones who have to rewrite the exam within a week while everyone else has already gone to celebrate and relax, starting this afternoon. Only 11.1% of the class failed which is a good result for the instructors.
I started by printing some material and studying one. I know I can do it, just the way that I did the practical exam. I only have to sit my ass down, distance from the computer and study a bit. I'll be fine.
(Photo: This at times is me while at other times I go for lap runs around the training center while everyone is lazing around. This situation could be detrimental at the exam time!)

No comments: