Saturday, November 07, 2020

One Year at the Job


I just reached the one year milestone at this job on Fri. I was expecting them to perform a review or at least address that somehow. no action! I have been working 6 days a week, except for one week, for a year now. It doesn't make much but it's much better than being unemployed like many. The benefits are not so good but that's all I can have now. It's partially or perhaps mainly, my fault. I wasted so much time when I could study good courses and elevate my resume. Now I'm doing this shit job and every week look at my account to see if I have enough money to pay my bills and at the same time buy essentials for my house or not! 
I've applied for as many as probably 5 jobs in the past 3 months or so but not even a damn interview! I doesn't mean that I will stop but I'm mentally exhausted. Perhaps I can do this exam., pass it and add something worthwhile to my resume.
(Photo: There is no celebration but I'm thankful that I've been able to have and keep this job during the pandemic. I hope I can keep until we're all safe)

No comments: