Sunday, January 21, 2024

Online Orders

I'm not a fan of online shopping. I like to go to a store and see the item I'm buying and compare it to the similar merchandises. Besides waiting has always been painful for me, especially for something that I can buy in five minutes! 
With that said, there was one thing that I was not able to buy from the stores and had to order it, recently: A mobile phone. One might say that phones can be purchased easily from different stores. Not this one. I was looking for another Blackberry! I ordered it in the afternoon of 01.Jan. with the hope that I can get it by the end of the week. Not that I needed it. Just don't like the wait. Beside the website, Best Buy's says " It usually takes 1 to 2 business day ". When did I receive it? 18.Jan.
That is why I'm not a fan of online shopping: Waiting. And now if there's a problem with it, or anything else, I have to send it back and the same story. But why did I buy that phone, one might ask. My old phone, the current one, also a Blackberry was purchased in the 4th quarter of 2019. New phones are all expensive. So, I told myself that I shall get something that I have tried and reasonably priced: I think I paid a little over $500 for it. Besides, I'm hoping to get a SIM Card for that when I have an out-of-country trip this year, wherever it might be. 
(Photo: A picture of my new Blackberry by my old Blackberry! There has been changes)

No comments: