Friday, March 22, 2024

One for the Guinness

I was all good last weekend. Regular life: Cooking, cleaning, visiting friends and family, jogging. Everything that I do and no one else does! The problem started Sun. afternoon! By Mon. I was in so much pain that I decided to go to Urgent Care! bad idea! I should have gone to a clinic, or more specifically the clinic that I usually go to see my own physician.
I was in the clinic at almost 18:30 MST and there was already a line of 5 or 6 people ahead of me, let alone all the ones waiting here and there! I immediately though I shall get the hell out of there but then remembered all the pain that I had the during the day and the night before and stayed! 
I tried to keep calm the entire time I was waiting. The line no was getting longer and I think it was almost 11:20 that I was called! Now that everyone knows that it doesn't mean I am not examined by a physician! It's just the beginning of the second period of waiting! It took more than 45 or maybe 50 minutes! I was running out of patience and started swearing everyone in the clinic in my head but got myself under control and then the doctor showed! He was a very nice person and helped me as much as I expected from him. The last person who wanted to irritate me was a cute little girl who had been assigned to the task of giving me a few pills before I am discharged. She purposely or unintentionally kept me waiting for 10 minutes and by the time I was leaving the clinic it was almost 00:35! A 6-hour treatment shall have a new record for Guinness. Shall it? 

No comments: