Thursday, March 14, 2024

When a Thunder Strikes

There's nothing more pleasing to me while I'm on the road, rather than seeing people are pulled over by the authorities. I think there have been days that I saw at least once a day! In winter when it's dark, it's very easy to get caught. You're driving and you don't even see the car in pitch dark and all of a sudden you see the beacons. 
Now that it's bright, especially in the afternoon, starting this Mon. that he Daylight Saving was started, it's become easy see the police but there's idiots who are blind as well as being stupid. I was heading down the road this afternoon and at a merge of another road saw a truck sitting there. I always drive between 100 Km and 105 Km per hour and am never worried. So, when I was passing him I was able to see his camera installed on the dash. I didn't care much because I was within the speed limit as always. Just a few kilometers down the road I saw the beacon flashing! That was him! It happened so fast that I didn't get what had happened first! Just so a few cars passed me and then there were the lights! He truck on a drive like thunder on an early spring day! I'm sure he even didn't have to react. Enjoy the ticket, moron! 
(Photo: The moment of truth! I don't know how much this violation costs because the last ticket that I have received was in 2012 but I assume it cannot be less than $150 CAN. The funny thing is a drunkard stupid donkey asked once on the net whether he has to pay his ticket!! I honestly think, at times, that these people have concrete, dog poop and cat piss mixed up and placed in their skulls for brain!)

No comments: