Saturday, September 28, 2024

Affects of Economy on Entertainment Industry

Disclaimer: This post discusses Adult Entertainment Industry. If you think you would be offended by this, please ignore this post.

I like to go for a massage of and on. If I get a good masseuse, it's very relaxing. I have not had a chance to get a good one for a long time though. I have tried different ones but only a few have been good. Without revealing their identities, as it's always been my policy on this blog for more than 20 years, I will write a little bit about a few of them:  
1) There was this beautiful Caucasian woman in a big house in a quiet and nice neighbourhood. Nothing fancy, but okay. I went there a few times. I don't know if I've written about her or not but her first service was good as she was trying to keep you as her customer. Then the service started to decline. She was just hanging around without doing anything and I didn't dare saying anything! She charged $150 an hour! I think it was the second or third time, which was close to or in Covid-19 era that she started saying nonsense such as " You're sexy!" I know she was trying to make me come back but I don't know why! Then one day she gave me a hand(!) and when I asked her if she would want to have sex, she said she would charge $300! I, of course, didn't pay that much but went more time. It think it was the last time that she was mad at vaccination and said she would not accept anyone who is vaccinated. It was also the time that I asked her whether she would go to the client's places. She said she might. I would like to visit her once again, to see what's been going on with her.
2) The ugly trucker: When you're stupid, your eyes are closed and you mind is shut! I used to go this ugly woman's dingy apartment for massage. Her massage was good but she was very annoying. Load music and disturbing voice. I will never go there again!
3) There was this tall and young woman. Pretty. In a rundown house in the ghetto! She was good at what she said and the price was reasonable. She would even issue a receipt for insurance but she puffed and huffed all the time and her kid or kids were making noise on the top floor. One day we got into a sort of discussion/argument over transgender people and she got angry and upset. I haven't been to the place since and if will not go again unless I can't find a good place. 
I was going through a few places that I knew they would provide the service, last week but they were all closed. I also called a couple of them and didn't receive any response. I think this bad economy has taken a tool of the people. The once who need that services, perhaps, have resorted to self gratification! 

No comments: