Sunday, November 28, 2004

Upset and Frustrated


I was so angry and upset in last 2 weeks that was not able to write here. First of all I f**king failed that stupid APEGGA exam again. I got 6 out of 10 but they wrote me that I need 65% to pass and 6 means I might got 64% as I am failed! So what I'll do is I'll never f**king write that motherf**kers' exam and I will not spend even one f**king single penny on APEGGA again. They sent me a membership fee invoice for $110, 3 times and what I'll send them if they insist will be this T-shirt.

Secondly Renay e-mailed me and also told me that on the phone that I shouldn't expect anything more than friendship from her! I was so sad after that. I also called her today morning and left a message but she didn't call back. I think she's trying to forget me, and wants me to forgets her. She said her heart is belongs to her ex-boyfriend and she'll never marry, although she said that I could go there and visit her and we could even go for a dinner. Well she's still young, only 24 and doesn't know what loneliness mean!

The third thing is tomorrow (actually in less than an hour) will be the 3rd year that I've been here in Canada. Therefore I filled out the application form for Canadian Citizenship and will pay the fee online tomorrow and send it. It takes at least 12 months to get the whole process down. That's all for f**king today!

No comments: