Monday, July 10, 2023

At Dusk and at Dawn

I don't know how much you're into movies but does the title of this post remind you of a movie of the 90's? If you don't remember it or you're not a movie fan, it's From Dusk till Down. This, honestly, is a stupid movie rather than the first part. Two criminals are running away from law and in the first part of the movie (which I'm not going to narrate that here) everything is great: The story, the acting, direction, you name it.  Then it turns to a stupid story of vampires that attack these criminals and everyone else where they are! That's where the movie turns to shit! I always hated movies about vampires, zombies and these sort of nonsense that has a huge market in North America! There's not a year passing by without a movie made in that genre! 
Now going back to my post, this is not about something that happens from dusk until down. This, mainly takes place at dusk and down and only in spring and summer. These birds, I think they're Robins, start singing very loudly as soon as the sun is about to go down or come up! If you're someone who is sensitive toward the lowest noise, like I am, you might here that in your neighbourhood. Why they do that, I have no idea but at times it gets a bit annoying and I wish I could trow a rock at them! 
(Photo: A Robin is sitting on a fence)

No comments: