Thursday, March 15, 2018

Passed through the First Gate

I received an e-mail in regards to the interview I had few days ago. As I opened the e-mail I told myself: Damn! I messed up this one as well! Then I scrolled down and sighed! I passed! The interview was not very easy but it was not hard either. I only had to get myself together, read through, analyse and provide the answers. I have to mention that I freaked out first when I saw the questions which I explained why in a post but then I regain my power(!) and aced it! 
The fact is I'm good both in writing and presenting, at least I think, to a certain level and I used my skills to overcome this first stage challenge. Just the way that I used the skills to be recognized for the volunteer work that I've been doing for nearly 2 years now, with a gap in between, perhaps I should add!
This, however, is the first stage and I have to pass at least another 4 or 5 other ones. There's no mention of the next stage or a designated date but I was told, or I'd better say, one of the interviewers pointed at it briefly, what the next stage would be. I have hopes for this position and I know it's not going to be as hard as the CAF challenge but it is an endeavor!
(Photo: Gates have always been part of major cities in main civilizations. I decided to use a photo from the old country for this post to remind me that although I've been living at this side of the globe for a number of years and I like it here, this does not mean that I dislike the old country of mine. This is Gazvin Gate in west of Tehran. It used to be a major hob to the west in old days and since the first major city at the time was and still is Gazvin, it used to be and it still is called after that city. I hope something is remained of that structure and it is preserved)

No comments: