Friday, March 30, 2018

Protected Documents

I have a bunch of documents to fill out and send back to the career I have applied. These are questionnaires in PDF format. I started printing them and filling them out. Then I said to myself why don't I type them in and then print. That'd much neater and the reader would find them easier to read, although my handwriting is not bad. I filled one form out and then took it to Staples to print it! 
Damn! Everything was gone! How? I had no idea. The young fella over there told me that since they were protected documents, the content would disappear once the file is transferred to another computer! That makes sense. That's how all my personal information is protected. I wonder what would happened if I simply typed and sent to the printer at the same time. Would that print? I guess so. I will have to do the majority of the forms again. I do have enough time. 
(Photo: Different logos used for PDF files. In another word this is the evolution of PDF logo)

No comments: