Saturday, June 23, 2018

It's a Disaster

I finally found a good movie in CPL after a few disappointing tries: It's a Disaster. This is a movie about a group of friends who get together every Sun. for brunch. A disaster of some sort takes place during the time that the movie is forming. While not clear enough, it seems from what's shown in the movie that it's either an alien attack or a foreign attack which involves chemical or nuclear weapons. I thought I had either seen or read something similar to that. The guys then try to figure out what to do and how to survive. One couple, who is the host, is in the verge of divorce. They had planned to let their friends know after the meal is consumed but it accidently revealed. Then in a course of different conversations it appears that partners have sexual or emotional relationships out of their main relationship! The story could go further but for whatever reason the director stops it at a point which you need to see it. I normally rate the movies, not that anyone cares. It's for me. It's a good movie but It's not very likely that I purchase it if it was available. Probably 3.25 out of 5! One day I have to sit and define this movie rating for myself! 
(Photo: The cover of movie's DVD depicts a man in HAZMAT suit holding a glass of wine)

No comments: