Monday, July 16, 2018

A Beautiful Scene in the Park

I have become very lazy lately both physically and mentally. I've written about this earlier and have no intention to bring this up. I set my alarm clock at 05:30 AM this past Sat. to go for hiking. My destination was southern Alberta but despite the fact that the alarm went off, I stayed in the bed and didn't go! If I had stayed and did something positive with my time, that would have been fine but I normally don't! I waste time and money! Then again I set the alarm at the same time on Sun. and it went off I didn't go! Instead I stayed in the bed and slept until 08:30! 
This last one was probably because I went for a walk to North Glenmore Park late evening and went to bed at around 12:00 AM. The walk and sleep of only nearly 05:30 was not enough but when I went to the park I faced beautiful mammals sprinting, walking or grazing in the park. They were a kind of Deer for that matter! Unfortunately I didn't have a good camera on me and used my telephone. The result is not so great but worth watching once. Where in the world you can walk to a nearby park and enjoy the beauty of summer and peace of fantastic animals? Calgary! I hope Calgarians and generally Albertans and Canadians value their town, province and country more and stop destroying it.
(Photo: These two deer were peacefully grazing on the hills next to Glenmore Reservoir when the sun was going down and didn't mind a few passersby)

No comments: