Friday, April 12, 2024

Weird Routes

I decided to have a hike in Utah, after getting caught in a California storm, a couple of weeks ago. I did a nice hike in southern Utah back in 2014. This time I wanted to do a mountain. The only problem is May still is not a good time for hiking in high elevation. Lots of snow.
I wish it was the only problem! 
I didn't find a good flight to Salt Lake City in any of the available airliners. It seems that the state is not a popular destination to Albertans! Or perhaps I shall say southern Albertans. Both the major airlines take weird routes to get to the destination. In other words, they drop you where they want to go and leave you in the hands of another airline and you will have to wait a long time, at time! 
Same thing happened when I was trying to go to Albuquerque back in 2021 and I ended up in Houston by changing my entire trip plan!
(Photo: WestJet goes to Los Angles and then delivers to an American Airliner who will took you back to Salt Lake City in Utah!)

No comments: