Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Crow Helps Predator

Remember Predator? That’s one of my all time favourites, except the scene that they attack the rebel base. Absolute bullcrap! Nevertheless I remember when I was watching it years ago with Mom and Farzin, we were all having our eyes glued to the screen wondering what that creature was, which kills everybody. Then what came was Predator 2 and Aliens versus Predator, which was opposed by Sigourney Weaver.
But what I’m talking about here is the way the Predator growls. I always thought and still think that it’s a sound effect. It must be. For several times when I was at the job site, I heard, I know that sounds stupid, the same sound! Exactly the same growl! I looked up and saw a crow. That was it! May be they made a craw to utter that sound!
(Photo: This scene taken from Predator, the original movie in 1987, shows just seconds after Predator shows itself)

No comments: