Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got Back on Track

I started working out at the beginning of June. I went to the gym every day first and put a bit of pressure on me which is wrong. Then just started going every other day this week with the hope of getting ready for every day work out.
The place is a small gym with few machines but it’s OK. I’m going to make a table and record my exercises and track my weight. I weighted myself today and it was 202 lb! I think the scale is accurate because I tested it with a dumbbell the other day but I wasn’t expected that much. I got a lot during my 25 day journey to the other side of the globe and have to get lean.
There’s an exercise session for the people who are interested in a career in VPD and that is held every Wed. I’m going to try that as soon as I feel I’m a bit stronger but that won’t happen in next 2 months.

No comments: