Monday, April 27, 2009

A Big Idiot


As I mentioned earlier once, one big problem I've always had at work, is idiots as colleagues, the people who make your easy job, hard at times. This guy who works with me at the time is a big jerk. He's really big in size of his body but has a small brain.
Last night we went to a McDonald's in the neighbourhood for a little dinner. He ordered a large fries (I just had one piece and it was so salty!), a big Hamburger with Cheddar and Bacon, a small sandwich and a large coke. I guess by eating all that crap he got something between 1500 to 2000 calories! And he's less 25, barely able to bend because of his big belly!
Anyways I just came to write one more thing of this shitty stupid life of mine(!) but I think that's all about it. Enough of this crap!
(Photo: A very tempting McDonald's burger, full of energy and fat!)

No comments: