Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Nutritious and Real Peanut Butter by Kraft

I discovered the amazing All Natural Crunchy Kraft Peanut Butter just a short while back and now there's barely one morning I can pass without it! I, of course, was introduced to this food years ago when I came to Canada because it is not part of the old country's food culture but at the same time I was surprised that there are people who peanut butter could be fatal for them.
This food and particularly this brand is so good and nutritious that there has been days that I was hungry and didn't have anything else to eat and just 2 or 3 teaspoon of that has given me enough energy to continue working for the rest of the day. As I indicated this particular brand is the best and is real peanut butter because there's no additive. That's the only one I go with. 
(Photo: The real and actual peanut butter with no shit added to it. I will check the other less known brands and probably will have posts for them as well)

No comments: