Thursday, April 01, 2021

Juliet's Castle Bar

Lazy Ass had told me about this bar on the 16th Ave, NE which has a Wing Night on Wednesdays So I headed to his place and we took my car and went there, because he was low on gasoline, he said! It's a nice and clean place in comparison to Cowboys Tap House considering their owner is the same, if it's not rumor. It's called Juliet's Castle. We were directed to a table away from the main hall and then a waitresses approached. I was told that to enjoy the Special Wings I need to order a drink. So I ordered a bottle of Beer which led to Lazy Ass complaining about that but I ignored that! We then realized that we were away from the activities so he went to the main salon, if I can call it, and sat at a table but he was told to go back to the same table that we originally had sat because those tables were reserved! Our food and drink was served and the wings were not actually bad but our waitress, despite the fact that was a pretty girl, was an ass. I really didn't like the way she treated us. Neither did Lazy Ass. He said that it would reflect in her tip at the end. Then from there we moved to a booth which although was much more comfortable but again it was away from action specially then when the three reserved tables at one side of the main part were occupied by a bunch of weirds! There were, I think Latinos because according to Lazy Ass that was also Latino Night! There were some sexy girls within them but I think I saw a couple of gays and TSs as well. Anyways it's not my business. At this point we were getting for our second round a Lazy Ass's buddy, a Cuban fella joined us based on a previous arrangement he had. He was a big guy in sweat pants and T-shirt, a backward cap and unshaven face and the minute he opened his mouth to say something I detected his Latino accent. We talked a bit about here and there and then their attention was turned to the girls and we all went to a table next to the entrance. That was when they saw a woman that they had known her from before and she approached them and started a conversation. I think the plan was to go to their place or all head to the Lazy Ass's place and continue the party, perhaps one-on-one there! I was not very optimist about the situation because the woman didn't look so good. I mean she was okay for a night but nothing more. Tall, long face, hair dyed more to yellow, extra tight jeans which you could distinguish each ass chick individually, easily(!) and naked belly with a belly ring! The other girl didn't make a move. So here we are paying our bills and getting out and Lazy Ass tells me to go back to his place while is on the phone with the girl and the Cuban, exchanging information! 
I'm think how, two of us, because it appeared that the Cuban would not come, are going to have anything to those women in the basement that Lazy Ass lives! There's a freaking family and probably kids living there it was past 22:00! 
So I'm driving down the road to get to Lazy Ass's place and all of a sudden, after conversations on the phone, he tells me to go to Forest lawn(!) where one of the girls' place is located! I don't like the idea because it certainly is not a very popular neighbourhood in the city! It's not that I was afraid or anything. It was just not very pleasant. We park in front of a small café and the Cuban guy, joins us there in his Mercedes(!) That's where, after 10 minutes we are told that the girls, after picking a few things(!), would join us! I head north while Lazy Ass is trying to get in touch with the Cuban guy but the asshole doesn't pick up! Now I'm completely disappointed at this fool who by the way he dresses drive a nice looking car and answers no phone! 
We get to the Lazy Ass's place and wait until 12:00 AM but the girls never show! I think they found better pieces! The Cuban guy live and I stay and we watch a cheap movie called Centigrade! Lazy Ass has access to different movie streaming services including Netflix but out of all movies he choses the one that I can predict every major scene of that 1 minute before it happens! I guess that we our night's climax! I head home at around 01:30 AM! 
(Photo, right top: I ordered a 0.0 Heineken for my second round not just to please Lazy Ass but also to pretend that I would be sober!)

No comments: