Saturday, June 10, 2023

Long Phone Screening

With the project winding down, I've started looking for positions. It won't be easy. However I had my first phone screening, which is the first step of getting the position just a couple of days ago. It was a long one: Almost 75 minutes
The funny thing was that it was postponed a couple of times because the person was very busy with multiple positions. The screening was scheduled for a time in the morning. It was easy for me to execute that: I took the work laptop with an USB Drive with the resume I had submitted and drove to a nearby business with a big parking lot! I parked, opened my resume and waited for the call. During the call, questions were being asked and the answers were being recorded by typing. I could hear that! 
I think I did well and I have a chance to be interviewed but it all depends on the other candidates. Will wait to see.
(Photo: There was only one question which I thought, for a second, it might ruin the entire attempt. I recovered from that eventually! Ask me what it was)

No comments: