Sunday, August 07, 2005

Treadmill or Track

I usually go to Talisman 2 or 3 times a week for jugging and workout although I have to drive for a minimum of 30 min. and Goodlife Gym is just 5 min. driving from my place. It's because first Talisman has the opportunity to use the entire sport complex for only $3 in the last 75 min. and after that there's a very good running track there.
But a question has been arisen for me recently and that's: Which one is better treadmill or track? When I'm jugging on a track I feel I'm more active and also feel more tired at the end. Besides I can change the pace of my running myself. I'm not that active on a treadmill, I guess, but can see everything. I also usually feel dizzy after using a treadmill, something that has never happened to me in a track. So which is the best?

No comments: