Friday, August 05, 2005

Britons' gift to the world


If you're a fan of Rock music you prob. know that most of the great bands come from Britain. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Beatles and more. I've recently found an interesting song of Zeppelin called Black Dog! I actually don't see any relationship between a dog and this song. May be I don't look deep inside! But I truly like the lyrics and may send that to M. M.. God! I can't keep her out of my f**king mind esp. after she put the photo I took from her when we were in Marche Restaurant, in her profile in Orkut website. She looks so beautiful in that photo. I sometimes wanna burst in to tears. Don't know what to do. But know one thing for sure and that's I can't see her till Jan. She's traveling to Iran in Oct. and if I'm lucky and no one steals her heart, I might be able to see her in New Year day of 2006 or around, although she said that I can go there and see her before he flies away. But I think I can't 'cause I'm out of money! and God damn expenses are too much and haven't had a good job yet. I have to get her and end this miserable f**king stupid life!

Anyway this is the lyrics:

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove
Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting
Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way
Watch your honey drip, can’t keep away

Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah
ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah

I gotta roll, can’t stand still,
Got a flame in my heart, can’t get my fill,
Eyes that shine burning red,
Dreams of you all thru my head.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,

Hey baby, oh baby, pretty baby
Tell me what you do me now.

Hey baby, oh baby, pretty baby
Tell me what you do me now.

Didn’t take too long ’fore I found out
what people mean my down and out.

Spent my money, took my car
Started tellin’ her friends she wants to be a star.

I don’t know but I been told
A big legged woman ain’t got no soul.

(Chorus)

All I ask for when I pray
Steady rollin’ woman gonna come my way.
Need a woman gonna hold my hand
and tell me no lies, make me a happy man.
(Photo: Led Zeppelin in the early days)

No comments: