Monday, January 25, 2016

Degraded Position

I had an interview in mid-Dec. and before that I had been informed that my resume was considered for a position lower than what I had originally applied. I said: What the hell. I take anything to get out of this unemployment shit! I attended the fucking interview the way I described and today I received a telephone call indicating that they considered other candidates! We had so many good candidates, she said and asked me to keep my eyes on their website! 
I had never received a telephone call saying that I would not be getting the job! They normally e-mail or don't even bother contacting until you get in touch. So when I received the call I thought she would be telling me when to start but it was instead Zip! OK! I guess I have to work harder to get a good position.

No comments: