Monday, January 18, 2016

Would Have been 5 Years Now!

If those motherfucker, animal, nasty, bastards had not kicked me out of work last Oct., it would have been 5 years since I stared that job, yesterday. More than 3 months has passed and I got nothing but a phone interview a few rejection e-mails and one interview which led to nothing.
Time is flying so fast. I can't believe I have been out of work and with no income for more than 3 months now. Many who could, have already left the province and the city, some even the country. The brother-in-low is out of work but has so much money that doesn't need any but being out of work sickens you. So when he contacted the old country, he was told, according to The Lady that there are a few jobs available " I even assigned jobs to a few guys from Calgary " he was also told. If you want one you need to hurry. He hasn't gone. I guess with the life style he has in the US and money he has saved, he can easily afford his life and even join or start a kind of business. I, on the other hand, am screwed! I'm busy with this damn online certificate I am doing and at the same time I do job searching. I have to see how long I can keep it up but first I have to get rid of this damn course! 

No comments: