Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas Day

It was Christmas day yesterday and all stores were closed and the city was easier than ever 'cause there's 4 days holiday and most of the people are gone for a trip. Of course not me 'cause I have to go to work tomorrow! I watched School of Rock on my screen and it was awesome, great, a real movie and astonishing comedy. Jack Black gives excellent performance and the kids are unbelievably great too. I believe that it's even better than Bruce Almighty.
M. K., my former colleague in Bojnurd Cement Co. called me yesterday. He is much older than me, probably in his late 40s and lives with his family in West Vancouver. He was asking questions about life expenses in Calgary as he is offered a job here. He should travel to Calgary once a week.

No comments: