Monday, April 05, 2004

How Much Can You Eat?!

I and Keiv went to a Tim Horton's for a cup of coffee and also studying Sat. night. That's what I usu. do sometimes with him. After that Keiv said: " let's get a booze, go home and drink it with our dinner ". So we got to a liquor store and Keiv was looking or a Margarita but didn't find it. Even when he asked the salesperson who was a f**king stupid East Indian, probably a Sikh, it didn't help us. Therefore we got a bottle of red wine and headed to a A&W, which is my new discovery, bought food and went home.
We both drank just one glass of the 12.5% booze and it tastes so awful that you can't believe it, mostly because we didn't know how to drink it, probably.
But the funny thing is Keiv had to lie down immediately after he had his meal and drink and was not able to move! So I let him be there for almost 2 hours and he slept on the floor. When I woke up the next morning, I didn't see him. He said later that he'd left around 3 AM!
(Photo: Kiev. after eating a triple burger of A&W and a glass of red wine! Photo is taken by his old, but not so bad small camera which is a gift from a friend of him)