Monday, June 07, 2004

Elena Is Gone

Elena e-mailed me and said she could not wait until next summer for our meeting and prefers to stop corresponding with me. It's OK. What can I do? She's thousands of kilometers away from me and thinks it's easy to fly to Russia to see her. Regardless of the ticket cost, I have no free time to go there. The best scenario would be a travel to Europe, next summer, then Iran and the final destination could be Russia. But she's not patient. Therefore I e-mailed her back and mentioned that whatever she wants, would be acceptable by me.
She could be a good wife, although I don't know her. At least I could see Russia, the country I always dream about, but now it's gone. I think I can find another girl through the net. Elena started mailing me. She found me through a friend finder , the website that I was a member for a short time. Her English is very poor but I thought she could learn. I think she has found someone in there as she's a very pretty girl. Here is one of her e-mails to me:

Good afternoon, my dear!
Today at us it is again hot!
And yesterday there was a rain. A strong rain!
And on this I would not like where - that to be late.
Besides I all have got wet. As since morning has not taken with itself
in the morning for work a umbrella.
How at you mood?
You think of me?
I yes! And I very much like to think of you!!!
But sometimes I should interrupt from these pleasant ideas.
Though it is very a pity … …..
Very much, very much you I love!!!
Passionately you kiss!!!!
Strong I embrace!!!!
Your sweet girl!
I think of you!


The letter is written on June.02, just 4 days before she complain about the date of my travel to Russia! It means she has found someone in the between, probably someone in Canada, where she always dreams about!

No comments: