Saturday, March 02, 2013

Americans in the View of World



 
One of the readers made a comment on the previous post. In response to her I decided to have a collection of what Americans did in 1960s and 1970s in Vietnam and see what she thinks now Americans look like in her eye. I obviously am not talking about all of the Americans.
Not to mention the 1953 American coup in Iran which resulted in the overthrown of the democratically elected government at the time. Go get a little history. What's going on in the world and what has happened is not what Concocted Nonsense Network (CNN) and liars of Fox News are broadcasting. There are other sources available too. You have to be smart enough to pick the right one.
Other example could be provided from the favours of our dear neighbours, the Americans in Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Panama, etc. With what they did to Iraq, I'm really happy and appreciate them, though!
(Photo: Selected work of art sample performed by our southern neighbour, dear Americans)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this
matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me.
I'm having a look ahead to your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

My webpage - Villas Turkey

The Tough Guy said...

I do not know if it is spam or not but I did not find any Villas Turkey(!) and I have to write in a wide range, giving not much detail because if I do not then rather the Blogger guys and the Agency and alike people who know who I am, everyone else will know that too and that is what I do not like!

Anonymous said...

Relax! First of all, I am not American, I am Canadian so you do not need become too offensive when someone mentions your homeland country (it is Iran, isn't it?). Secondly if the US (or the western civilization in general including Canada since we are aligned with the US not Iran for obvious reasons ) is so evil towards your homeland country, why do not you or people like you go back home and defend your country against the evil?

Suzzie

The Tough Guy said...

I am relaxed! Don't worry about me. Canada is my country now. Jealous? Who cares what you think! Ha ha! Go back to your bar and stupid Blackberry or iPhone!