Friday, December 23, 2005

French Maid

I was so tired in the last two days that I went to bed at about 08:45 PM! I don't know if that was because of the job or blood donation. Also last night my head was about to explode! Lazlo, my buddy from work (He's Hungarian) suggested to go to French Maid, a strip bar in McLeod Tr. for a few beers and seeing the girls. We went there and it was open at about 04:00 PM! But who really goes to a strip bar anyway? I mean no matter what time it is. There were all workers as far as I could look around and one or two guys in regular dress and may be two stupid Oriental old men with wide open mouth, gazing at the girls!
I had been to the Downtown location of French Maid few times and that was a long time ago but this one is much bigger place with a large stage and the girls ... God! I couldn't believe my eyes! I mean I have been to nude bars and seen many girls but the two ones I saw last night were incredibly slim and pretty: Long sexy legs and small butts and pussies and white silky skin. I guess I'm gonna go there later and ask one of them to join me for a night! I know they are expensive but it worth the money because I haven't seen such a girl anywhere so far!
Anyway I had two pints of my favorite drink (Kokanee Gold) and because I didn't have anything for my lunch but two small cookies and my stomach was empty, it affected quickly and thank God we didn't drink more and left after the second stripper finished but when I got home after an hour or more I had the worst headache that I've ever had in my life (Which has happened not more than 4 or 5 times so far) Therefore what I did was I swallowed a pill and went to bed very early!

No comments: