Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to Cologne, Devastated!

I'm back to Cologne again and writing this from my own computer. It was infected by Spyware just the night before I travel to Denmark and I couldn't write anything when I was there but here again the computer is working!
I had a good week in my cousin's house in Greve but when he dropped me at the airport I was about to burst into tears. I have the same bad feeling now. It started this morning. I know that I'm going to Iran to see the family, relatives, friends and F. F. but I'm in one of my worst emotional moods ever. Cyrus had been nice to me and is gone to work but even that didn't help me. I can't write more at the moment but will continue soon and probably cover part of my trip to Denmark, one of the most expensive European countries.

No comments: