Sunday, September 27, 2009

Strange Dream

I'm in no word a superstitious person but the night before I had a dream that looks strange to me a bit. I can't recall most of it but the main structure is clearly visible.
I dreamed that I met my father somewhere and he was driving a very nice big pick-up truck, something like one of these new 2010 Ford F-150 that we all see the commercial on TV everyday. We were talking and he was fine. It was a very nice and comforting conversation. I don't know the topic, though. And then he got in and drove away at the end of the talk; didn't take me with him! It's been a long time since last time I had a dream of my father. It was may be 2003 when I dreamed of him last time. I don't know what that means but The Lady says that's not bad because he didn't take me at the end.

No comments: