Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Motivation to Utilize Root Cause Analysis Methods

** Notice: If you're offended by even mild sexual content, please avoid this post **
I did something stupid a few weeks ago. While this has not been the first stupid thing that I have done in my life, I wonder what the hell I was thinking when I even decided to take action on this!
I went to a place that I have been once last summer and this time, unlike the last time a sort of Caucasian lady showed at the door frame. I use the term " sort of " because she looked more like Eastern European rather than Westerner Caucasian(!) and they are different. In summer, there was an Oriental woman, most likely a Chinese who provided the service. And she actually was good. Good massage, excellent body and good personality and behaviour. I don't remember about the extra service though.
So I'm in there and this woman asks me to shower. First time I hear that in this type of environment and I'm completely OK with it. I had taken a shower in the morning but I didn't argue. I have the towel wrapped around my waist and I lay down waiting for the lady to come in. She's a tall one, probably a little taller than me. She asks me if I needed the towel and I took it off saying just wanted to make sure that I was following the place's protocol. She starts the massage while a irritating, fast-beat, loud music is playing! The whole environment is a turn-off! The massage which by the way was one of the worst that I had ever received(!) and the damn music but I say nothing. It comes to the point that she asks me to turn and lay on my back. That's where I made the fatal mistake! I should have gotten the hell out of there under the disturbing circumstance but when she asked what more I wanted I suggested to engage in coitus and she agreed! She started taking her cloths off and I realize she had a big belly, almost hanging down a little! Having a wrinkled, big, hanging-down belly at that young age was another turn off but it was too late to quit! She then laid down on the bed and asked me to give her a massage. She had a nice body but not something extraordinary or so. I gave her a little touch and then tried to enter from behind (not the back door though) not very successful! I found out that her size, weight and length were all factors in failure! She was playing along well either and was kind of dumb! I kissed her feet a few time as she had beautiful feet and that was nice but not overly enjoyable in the whole scenario! I tried Missionary while she laid down on her back on the edge and eventually I came without having much pleasure and wanting it! 
That was one I realized that Trail & Error which is a common method even in engineering sector is effective. However Root Cause Analysis should be utilized to find the root cause of the problem, fix it and prevent it from recurrence. I think after utilizing an effective Root Cause Analysis methodology a Preventive Action should be developed and utilized as well. I used to be an ASQ member and tried to become CQE twice and I failed and stupidity and being busy with life prevented me from achieving that goal but I'm going to renew my membership, get the book, study and master it and then I will aim for CQE again. Perhaps it's not too late. 
Anyways she directed me to the shower after that while putting her cloths on. She didn't even shower herself. It shows how low-class she was! In the shower she used scrub which actually was not bad and that was the first time I was trying that. Overall it was a very disappointing experience for me but I learnt a little and I'm determined to use that in the next encounter. 
(Photo: A Root Cause Analysis book published by ASQ. I'm going to get some feedback on that before purchasing that and I'm not just going to purchase and put it in the shelf. I'm going to master it)

No comments: