Friday, April 06, 2018

A Nightmare before the Interview

I had a big Turkey leg last night and I went to bed early but don't remember what time. They say Turkey makes you sleep and that was a big piece! Then woke up at around 23:30 and it was quite everywhere. Not a peep. Went back to sleep and woke up again around 04:30 or so and had difficulty to go back to sleep. I guess it was because of the test/interview session that I had today. 
Then fell asleep again and had a nightmare! I clearly had it in mind when I woke up but I can't recall everything now! All I remember is I was somewhere that the streets were built in a sort of stairway shape! I mean you would drive and then you had to go up vertically and then you would go horizontally and you had to keep up like that! I wasn't driving. I guess I more of watching because there was this bicycle man who was dragging his bicycle up one of the stairs! That could have been me who has been trying to drive through obstacle and get to the final destination which is this career! The other thing that I vaguely remember now is there was something that I was trying to read, maybe an instruction or something and it was not only upside-down, but also blurry! Then I got trapped in a series of empty rooms where led to nowhere and if I remember correctly that was the time that I looked down the window of one of the room and saw the bicyclist! 
That's all I remember and I woke up it was almost 06:00. I got out of the bed to shave and get ready. I guess it was all about the interview that I was supposed to have and had. I will post about that later.
(Photo: The scene from one of the greatest movies of the all time The Shining. Danny has this ability to see whatever evil that is about to happen, either in his dreams or simply while he's up during the day or night. There are practically thousands of interpretations as what Kubrick wanted to really imply in each and every scene of this movie and I honestly don't know is what he really is his intention! My nightmare was, of course, not as bad as this one but I always like to use a picture which is somehow associate with my post and that is usually something from a favorite movie, sit-com, previous event and such)

No comments: