I was thinking about my life compare it to the others I know or I don't. I mean a normal human being at my age:
- I work a hard job 8 hours a day, sometimes 6 days a week and stay overtime off and on!
- I barely see people, I mean as friends of mine. May be once a month! Most of my social life is through the net which is not considered sociable at all!
- I have no girl in my life or better to say my sexual life is completely shitty!
- I don't eat good food most of the time! It's mostly healthy food but no taste or variety!
- My hobbies are mostly watching movies or going to a movie theatre once in two weeks or e-mailing my friends and surfing the web, going to gym and running like a kicked dog(!) or lifting heavy plates(!) while people come with the most beautiful girls and of course the ones who don't have their own after work out! I wonder how I do this at this age after working so hard!
- The place I live in now is not a place that a human lives! No one else would live here but I have to 'cause I want to pay off my debts. The last two places I were to, were much more better.
- The way I study for my CQE exam sucks! And it's all because of the problems mentioned above!
Simply put the way I live now is far from the way a normal human being lives! And I wonder how I'm used to that! I was thinking the other day that It's very hard for me to get married because I have no time for a woman in my life! That's why I never ask the girls I like out or never go to clubs, bars and parties to find someone for me. Consider this: The plant is off in the coming Sat. and here is my plan:
- Fri. night: stay overtime until 09:00 PM (14 hours work!) get home at about 09:45 PM. Have a shower. Eat dinner. Check e-mails and favorite websites. Go to bed!
- Sat.: Prob. have my breakfast in Denny's (It's been more than a month that I wanted to go there!). Photography of fall in Calgary. Prob. playing chess with Ali G. (If he's not busy with his gf). Study. Going to gym.
- Study. Go to gym.
You see? There's no room for normal life activities! Am I a human or a machine? May be I'm a robot! That reminds me of the song, Robots by Kraftwerk! But the life I have is closer to an animal's life rather a machine or robot!