Friday, November 04, 2005

Flashback (4): Tonisia

When I used to be a tenant in D. H.'s house in Calgary's NE, where is a poor neighborhood, I saw too many different crazy people! One of the tenant's of him who used to live there for a short period of time was a young Jamaican girl called Tonisia. According to D. H. she was brought over by Ali and Montel and I think they were going to f**k her like what they did with all Black girls. She was a pretty young girl in her early 20s and had a Black boyfriend (Or as D. H. used to call him, her f**cker!) who was a married guy!
He argued with the guys several times because he was worried about his rent and also was jealous at them and the girl as they almost used to f**k whoever they want and he got nobody! The girl was not home most of the time as far as I remember and used to sleep in her boyfriend's. I just saw him once and talked to her for a few min. at breakfast table. When I asked her what she did, she said she was a hair stylist. But I knew that she just slept around including with the old married guy and he pays for her.
I don't remember what happened exactly 'cause it's the story from almost 3 years ago but there was a time that she never came back. Then D. H. decided to empty her room so he can rent it out again. I helped him to remove a few stuff she got in there and while doing this found her purse. When I opened it I only found a few pennies and an AIDS test result. I don't remember what the result was but obviously she took that to find out if she was infected as a result of sleeping with different men or not!

No comments: