Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One City, One World

One thing came to my mind today when I was watching a low-quality downloaded version of Spiderman 3. This is so silly that many Hollywood stories either happen in L. A. or New York. The following is just examples of the New York ones which I remember I've watched:
The Day after Tomorrow
Spiderman
(3 parts)
I Am Legend
Godzilla
I mean how silly is that? Actually Pejix mentioned that when we were leaving the theater after watching I Am Legend (and it was not good!) in Copenhagen last Jan. And he’s right. Hollywood movie-makers should be more creative.
(Photo: This photo shows the moments when people were being chased by Godzilla in New York. I guess it shortly after they electrocuted the monster and got out of its mouth or maybe before that!)

No comments: