Monday, January 12, 2004

A Career in Manitoba

A recruiter in Winnipeg left a message on my mobile phone voice mail box, asking me to call him back. I called him today in the morning and he said there's a company working in Lean Industry which needs a Quality Manager. He asked if I had any experience in that area? I didn't know and I still don't know what that means!! Therefore I said no and he said so I should say that you are not qualified for this position. I think he was disappointed with me as he noticed I'm from Iran and tried to get rid of me somehow. I don't know. 'cause he said it's very interesting to see somebody with this qualification from Middle East!! Bullshit! I also mentioned that I was goin' to write CQE exam. and I'll be a Certified Quality Engineer soon. I don't know what his reaction was. I had a phone call months ago from a person like this in Edmonton and he asked if I know MS Project and I said my experience is in Quality field! And never heard from him after that. I keep trying.

No comments: