Thursday, March 09, 2006

Excessive Coffee

Coffee is the most popular beverage here in Canada. I guess pop and beer come after that, consecutively. I drink coffee sometimes and also tea but can't drink every coffee I see. There're different company's and brands here and the most popular ones are: Starbucks, Tim Horton's and Second Cup. I can't drink any of them but sometimes drink A&W's and McDonald's. Last week I drank 3 medium cups of Java every day and my sleep period dropped to 5 hours per night with a few interruptions! The damn caffeine in that beverage almost killed me. I was so tired that couldn't stand on my feet but was not able to get relaxed and sleep. So this week I reduced it to maximum 3 medium cups a week. Tea is not that bad. The amount of caffeine is much less than coffee.

No comments: