Friday, October 31, 2003

Film Industry

New movies are released every day by Hollywood based companies. If you wanna catch a movie, you have to move fast 'cause a new one replaces in a short time. Like I was goin' to watch Bruce Almighty but as I was late I found out that a new movie is replaced! actually you can go to special movie theatres that just show old movies and they are really inexpensive. There's one besides Pacific Place but I've never been to. I watched it later through KAZZA. A movie which is very popular these days is Kill Bill, directed by Quentin Tarantino. I was goin' to watch it but after I found out that it is a martial art oriented (!!) movie I changed my mind. The only reason I was goin' to watch it is Quentin Tarantino. He has a great performance in From Dusk Till Dawn.
Anyways... I'm not goin' to miss Alien: The Director's Cut.

No comments: