Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No News is Good News

I learnt part of my English from my friend The Brave whom I used to live with as his tenant in his house for a little more than six months. One thing he used to say was No News is Good News. Now I truly understand what he meant. I have been always a big fan of CBC and especially its The National but these days I barely dare turn the TV on. It’s all about recession, global economic slump, bailout and all other crap like those.
I also remember the woman who used to say she never listened to the news because there was nothing good in them! I can understand her now. One thing that I don’t understand is why nobody ever wants to find the motherfuckers who are responsible for this fucking mess who damages the entire world! That would be good news to hear when I hear they have been sentenced to life in prison.

No comments: