Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poverty (2)

I need to buy some stuff and those are not fancy things like an iPod. Those are things that I really need in my daily life. First of all I need a pair of boots because this damn pair of shoes licks. I have two winter jackets and both are more than 7 years old! The Columbia has no zipper in front, it’s broken or whatever you call and the Timberland has the same problem but has button. The problem with that is I lost the hood almost 3 years ago. So basically it’s useless. I paid more than $350 for that Columbia and think have to pay the same again.
Today I was going to a London Drugs to buy a bag for my cameras because I left mine in Nottingham when I was visiting my cousin but turned back because I don’t know where I will be in the next week. Car dealers advertise all over the newspapers with cash back, free gas, not to pay for 6 month, 0% financing, free oil change for life and other services and bonuses like that but I can’t buy even the cheapest one because I’m uncertain of my future.
I stopped eating out or buying fancy stuff and snack I used to in this shit situation and guess have to stick to the new my own rules until the future notice!

No comments: