Sunday, January 30, 2005

600 Km for 30 min.!

I drove all the way to Edmonton to see Renay yesterday morning. I've had booked a car from Hertz through the net. So when I woke up in the morning I drove to 10th Ave. SW, parked my car behind Calgary Tower and walked to Hertz and got the car, an automatic Pontiac Firebird. The road was not very crowded. At first I felt a little bit tired but got better later. I got a room in Super 8 and called her. She told me where she is and I drove to the mall she mentioned. Kingsway Garden Mall is in the north of the city while my hotel is in the south. I crossed North Saskatchewan River and headed up north. Edmonton is a beautiful city. I'll be there again in summer. We were supposed to meet in a 7-11 store. She showed up almost on time. When I saw her I gave her a hug and we went to the mall for a coffee but she didn't seem very friendly and we didn't sit as it was very busy and she wanted to go to the hospital for her training program. Although she's chubby but she's beautiful, with curley hair and pretty eyes. (She wore a colour contact lenz). I drove back and parked somewhere close to river and walked around and took some photos. We were supposed to go for a dinner or movie but she said his dad has a problem with his car and ... . I guess she lied. So we made an appointment at the same place for today morning. I slept very bad last night and went to a Safeway and bought a stem of rose but she didn't come. I called her and left a message and then drove back to Calgary! Didn't even go to c West Edmonton Mall!
(Photo: Frozen North Saskatchewan River which splits up Edmonton to half. It has a very beautiful and at the same time different river bank)

No comments: