Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bored, Sick and Tired!

There's no motive to write this blog any more. I'm frustrated, bored, sick and really tired of this shitty life! I have to do something to my life but I'm not able to! All I'm doing now is working and assigning a short period of time during the week to CQE studying.
I'll go to Iran as soon as I get my passport but I'm sure it won't happen in the next 12 month! Besides I have to relocate because the contract for this townhouse which I'm sharing with Resurrect will be over in the coming June. I may move to High River as it's close to the plant and I'll be able to save time and money, both. Downtown Calgary and Okotoks are the other choices. Everything is close accessible in Downtown and I may have a ride if I settle down in Okotoks. It's between Calgary and High River. I need to talk to Ali G. about that.
I was trying to find someone for me and that's why I used to talk to N. N., a girl from Polytechnic days who lives in Montreal, every evening. But I found her boring, unattractive and inexperienced. So I told her that and stopped talking to her!
There are only two choices left now! M. T. and F. J. None of them are really serious, as far as I'm concerned. But I like them both.

No comments: