Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back Home with a Ruined Mind!

I checked out at about 11:00 AM today, got a cab and went to the airport while my departure time was 05:20 PM! The damn cab cost me $47! but if I stayed after 11:00 AM, I'd been charged for one more day. So that was the best thing I did! At least saved $140!

After about an hour in Lester B. Pearson, I met a Japanese girl and his Taiwanese handsome boyfriend in a cafe and we talked for about an hour. We took photos and she gave me her e-mail address and they left. Airport shops and restaurants like any others in the city of Toronto are expensive, mostly because of the 15% tax on goods and services. I finally boarded the plane while I was so crashed and depressed. A cute little Canadian boy was sitting beside me and the other side was the window. So it helped me to forgot what happened to me but it comes and goes and I really wanted to cry sometimes. I'm not going to give up on Mojdeh. I'll keep e-mailing and calling her and I'll go to Toronto as soon as I can to see her again and talk to her. I guess this Jan. is a good time.
(Photo: This image shows Toronto, it's downtown and also lake Ontario seconds after the plane took off and still is going up. I took it from the window of Westjet as it's seen)

No comments: