Friday, September 23, 2005

Eaton Electric

There was a job posting in Calgary Herald a few weeks ago indicating that Eaton Electric needs a Quality Champion (The one who supports quality) for their office (Or plant) in Airdrie (A small town just a few min. up north Calgary). I applied for that job, sending my resume by e-mail (It was Aug.29) and the day before when I checked my voice mail box, I noticed that have a message from that company.
I called them and a woman called Debbie asked him to call back at noon and indicated she's in the US, somewhere in a Central Time division. I don't remember the city she mentioned. I told her that I'd call her again at about 12:45 PM which is 11:45 AM their time. When I called again she apologized for not taking my call and said that can't take it now either! She said she would call me. But she never did! Strange people!

No comments: