Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Tongue

There's a proverb ... well may be it's not a proverb, just a saying ... in Persian which goes: The red tongue makes the green head demolished. That's the best translation I can get! And that's what happens often to me. I can't keep my tongue from saying unpleasant things and automatically ruin everything. I guess that's why I'm in a situation like this at this age! And the problem is once someone is born like that, it's very hard or almost impossible to be changed. Besides that's like an inherent quality in a troublemaker like me who often makes trouble for himself as well through using his very red tongue!
As I'm getting close the 4th anniversary of my immigration, I've decided what to do for rest of my life. First I get rid of this goddamn monthly payment of car and in order to do that I don't pay insurance then I save a few thousands of bucks. If I get a job, I'll be fine. If not I try to go back to school or home, either one.

No comments: