Saturday, April 01, 2006

Depressing Trade

I sold my car today and that made me so depressed and sad. I have it only until the coming Wed. and have to leave it at buyer's yard. I sold it to the same dealer I bought it from 2.5 years ago. The car has less than 30,000 Km on it which is phenomenal in Canada and I've never been involved in an accident. I guess the guy was very happy but didn't show it. He makes at least $3000 from it. I financed it in Sep. of 03 and have still 21 months to go. I and Hojam went there and after that I was so down that didn't even go for my regular work out. It's a downgrade for me and have to buy a very cheep used car as soon as I can because it would be difficult having no car here. Selling it will save me about $450 every month.
Also Alphonse called me today from MA. His situation is not good either. His visa is expired and he's in debt and has no job. His story is a bit long but I know his main problem is he's very bad at English after doing a Masters Degree and spending 3 years down in the US! He has a deadline for himself and is going back if that doesn't work for him.
(Photo: I took this photo from my Echo in the winter of 04 when I used to share a townhouse with Resurrect)

No comments: