Sunday, January 07, 2007

An Interview After A Long Time

I was invited for an interview for the first time in 2007 and after a long time of stagnancy, last week. There’s a company called Vitafoam in Foothills Industrial Area which also has other branch in the other cities and as the name suggests is involved in the production of foam for mostly furniture industry. I found 3 positions as Production Supervisor in Job Bank. The reason is they run two shifts and one of their supervisors; an Indian guy has left to see his sick Mom so they are desperately looking for people. The good thing is the plant manager has just started 3 weeks ago. So basically he doesn’t know much about the industry and it’s easier to work with him. I don’t know my chances because I was asked a few question which I guess I screwed them up! But the good thing is that he learnt I have more than 4 years of experience in Canada, a certificate from a Canadian school and flexibility to join the company.

No comments: