Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Feb., Not a Good Month of Running Practice

Today is the last day of Feb. and I didn't have much chance to do my regular running exercises. There are three reasons involved:
1- The running track is most of the time – actually the best time of the day – occupied by different teams. Yesterday it was occupied from 6 to 9, the time most of the athletes are willing to run. Today it was occupied by Canmore Eagles from 4 to 5 and that was fortunately only the 2 inside lanes and then from 6 to 9 again by others.
2- I was sick for a few days and couldn't attend my regular exercises.
3- I had a trip to BC and that took 3 days from me.
So I only had 9 days this month and got my best time (10:59:574) in this month. I only made 6 laps and got tired soon. I also noticed that my wrist watch’s pin is gone today. Actually I lost its guard, the plastic ring that protects the watch from shocks a few days ago when I was in BC and today the pin that makes you able to switch between the options was gone and I’m no longer able to use the stopwatch (the chronometer), the alarms, etc. That’s actually a very old watch and I like that a lot. I bought it years ago when I was in Iran. I paid a little more than 70,000 Rls for it and that was 13 years ago. It was a lot of money for a G-Shock Casio wrist watch on that time but worst it.

No comments: